FLASH DRIVE - mark antony rossi

I can fit my fucking life in a flash drive.
I know it sounds depressing but it’s not window dressing.
This shit is real.


I traveled the world writing poems and books.
I married a wonderful woman and we had two kids.
Yet I feel dead inside.


It’s not their fault. It’s not your fault.
I’m not very sure it’s my fault.
Something deep says I haven’t done enough.


I want to lecture in a world that can’t listen.
I want to listen in a world that can’t shut up.
I want to see in a world that hides in the dark.


I can fit my fucking life in a flash drive.
Fit in a digital landscape dearth of feeling.
Fit for a man dying to leave a legacy.

 



Mark Antony Rossi
http://markantonyrossi.jigsy.com
Ghost Soldiers, The Epic Account of WWII's Greatest Rescue Mission
Hampton Sides